Our Directional Drilling capabilities compliment our civil construction teams enabling us to offer our Clients a complete service solution.
We have invested heavily in the latest technology, equipment and staff training to provide a high quality and more environmentally friendly service, allowing us to deliver a final product that exceeds all Client requirements and expectations.
Our Directional Drilling capabilities include
- Bore diameters up to 750mm
- Drill strings up to 300 metres
- Locating and potholing existing services
- Installation of PVC or steel product
- Single or multiple conduit runs
- Ground conditions sand, clay, soil, shale and some rock capabilities
- Provision of GPS and bore mapping data
Our Directional Drilling equipment includes
- Vermeer Directional Drill 36-50 and mud mixing system
- Kemtron Mud Recycler Tango 350S
- Subsite and Digitrak tracking equipment
- Vacuum truck
- Assorted pipe trailers
- GPS Survey equipment
- Bore Planning Software
- PVC Welder
For more information on our equipment, please Click Here.